Who we are
Soulev Wellness (henceforth referred to as “Soulev”) with its main office in Praça Duque de Saldanha 1ED, Atrium Saldanha, – Lisbon (Portugal), and is reachable via the email address email@example.com.
Soulev, a responsible organization handling of your personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union.
Our principles concerning data privacy and protection
We take your privacy seriously and believe we have a duty to protect the data we hold.
We will only collect and use the personal data we need, exclusively and when necessary to achieve the purposes described below.
We will not store your data for longer than necessary to achieve said purposes.
We will only send you email marketing if you give your consent.
We will always give you the option to unsubscribe from email marketing.
We will not share your personal information without your permission.
The use of this website and its services by persons under 18 years of age is strictly prohibited.
We do not direct any of our content to children since we are committed to respecting children’s privacy online. If we suspect that a website user is under the permitted age, we will delete the personal information in that user’s account.
How and which data we collect
Personal data, or personal information, is any information about an individual from which that person can be identified, such as first and last names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, computer IP's, etc.
1. Automatic data:
2. Data you provide when you send us an email message:
- Email address
3. Data we collect directly from you through our website:
When you create an account:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Shipping address
- Billing address
- Cookie ID
When you purchase our products:
- Payment card information (name, number, expiration date and CVV). You have more information regarding this specific topic below, in “Payment information”.
- Order history and order numbers
- Telephone number
- Email address
- First and last name
- Shipping information
- Billing address
Why we collect your data and how it will be handled
1. To provide a service, such as:
- Give you information you may require
- Answer any questions or doubts you may have
- Fulfill your orders regarding our products and services
2. For legitimate interests, such as:
- Safety – prevent fraud, identify you as a user and assure network security;
- Updates – send relevant communication regarding our website, online store and your use of our service;
- Manage our website – make improvements, diagnose problems, keep our records updated, maintenance and support;
- Internal operations – analyze how users interact with our website, testing, research, statistical and research purposes;
- Technical assistance.
3. To improve our services and products.
4. To provide an optimized experience on our website and to ensure that our website is presented in the right manner on your chosen device.
5. To best customize our content and information to your needs and interests, to personalize our assistance, to offer location services, offer you personalized content and enhance your experience.
6. For marketing purposes, such as email marketing, newsletters, promotions and news regarding our services and products. You may, at any moment, choose to unsubscribe or object to this data handling.
7. To send you administrative and billing messages, such as support messages, technical notices, order or payment confirmations, invoices, updates, and security alerts.
8. We do not share your personal information or non-personal data with third parties, except for the following effects:
- Service providers that work on our behalf and may provide some service, such as distributing and delivering your order.
- Third-party payment providers (data processors and financial institutions) to handle payments via our website.
- If we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation: in certain circumstances, we may need to retain or use your data to comply with regulations and/or the law, or in case of emergency, to protect the personal safety of someone.
- Protection of Rights, to protect the rights of Soulev or enforce our policies and terms.
- Business transfers: if Soulev were acquired, user information would be transferred to the acquirer.
- Google Analytics or similar providers, to understand how you arrived at our website and how you use it, to improve our services and your experience.
Your consent is essential to handle your personal data for specific purposes. Refusing may affect your use of this website and our ability to provide our services or other information.
However, if you wish to withdraw your consent, you may select the “Unsubscribe” button at any time included at the end of each email. Also, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our e-commerce store allows us to sell our products.
In order to sell our products and fulfil your orders, we will need to collect your credit card information. This information is never stored, it will only be collected for the ongoing order. It will then be sent to our PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway for processing, using SSL encryption technology, to ensure the secure handling of your data.
All direct payment gateways comply with the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
How long we keep your data for
We will keep your information only for the necessary period of time required to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected. However, in certain cases, we may keep data for longer periods, in particular when required to do so by the law.
1. The right to be informed
You have the right to be informed clearly and concisely about what we will do with your personal data.
2. The right to access
You have the right to know if your data is being handled or not, and to have access to your personal information protected by the law.
3. The right of rectification
You have the right to request corrections of any inaccurate or incomplete data.
4. The right to erasure
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the elimination of your personal data. We have the obligation to erase all your personal information when one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data is no longer necessary for its original purpose;
- You have removed the consent (in the particular cases that needed consent) and there is no other reason for the handling;
- You object to the handling and there are no legitimate interests that justify its prolongation.
5. The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request a limitation in personal data handling if one of the following situations applies:
- You contest the accuracy of your personal data and we need to verify its accuracy;
- The processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of the personal data, requesting the restriction of its use instead;
- We do not need the personal data anymore, but this data is required by the owner for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- If the data handling has been denied or objected to, until legitimate reasons have been verified by the person responsible for data handling, the owner’s data prevail.
6. The right to data portability
You have the right to request and receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit that data to another organization.
7. The right to object
You have the right to refuse the handling of your personal data and to remove the data when the handling depends on your consent. For example, in the case of direct marketing purposes.
However, this right doesn’t compromise the lawfulness of subsequent handling of the same data based on another legal basis, such as the compliance of contracts or the legal obligation that every organization is subjected to.
8. Rights concerning automated decision-making
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, especially if it affects you significantly, and to request and obtain human intervention.
If you intend to exercise any of your rights, please contact us in writing by emailing email@example.com.
We will handle your requests carefully and ensure the conformity of your rights. It may be necessary for you to prove your identity to ensure that we are sharing the data with its rightful owner.
In certain cases (for example, due to legal requirements), your request may not be immediately satisfied. However, we can assure you we will reply within 1 month from the moment you contact us.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission.
Security and Confidentiality
However, we must warn that information on the Internet is never completely secure.
Contacts and changes
Date last amended: March 2020